• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimarenchi

EV Trainer
Years
  • Is the giveaway promo finished?
    if not

ill take this

thanks ;)

Dusknoir (OT: Mike) Lv. 50. Relaxed Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31. Ev's- 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense. Egg move: Pain split. Giveaway

Cresselia (OT: MattJ) - Bold nature. Iv's- 31/16/31/31/31/31. Ev's- 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special defense. Giveaway

thanks ;)

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
  • May I have the Suicune lv 44 bold and the Lv 52 Typhosion Mild
    if the giveaway is still on?
    You are a very kind sir hosting this give away.

Last edited:

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    May i have the shiny mewtwo,azelf, shiny eevee, and shiny rotom please? Thank you for your generosity in giving these pokemon away mate.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Ok people. I'm tired and it's been a long day. So I will resume this tomorrow. You can still make requests and I will get to you later. To the people I traded with, enjoy your pokes!

However, some people, seriously? I've requested multiple times for everyone to read the rules and it's quite annoying when I'm willing to devote so much of my time to helping you out and you can't give me 20 seconds to read over the rules. And one of my rules was to offer me a compliment, which clearly was just meant to be fun. But even for those who didn't read the rules- posting in this thread saying stuff like 'give me ____, _____ and ______." I know your mom taught you better manners than that.

Sorry about the rant. Just kinda frustrated. But it has been enjoyable giving to those who atleast faked appreciation.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    just want to clear it up that im not faking appreciation. im truly thankful that you are doing this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Thanks for helping me out when i first started on this site! You were very generous and allowed me to redis 3 pokemon of yours to get my trade thread started and I thank you for that!

Can i get the Shiny Toxicroak and the Shiny Skarmory?

Thanks again for the great giveaway!
    ;)

JukainPwns

Bored
    Years
  • Sorry Psycho if you thpught i wasn't being thankful that your doin this.I appreciate how your giving away your pokemon to Trainers who do not have near perfect pokemon like you and putting up with me constantly msg you.Thank you for being a great trader/Forum member.

PS: Not faking appreciation

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Wow... I apologize for my stupid moment... and I thank you for not... obviously... exploding right at me. You've been very patient with me. More patient than you had to be. And I thank you for that as well. I genuinely thank you for what you're doing and will not take you for granted in the future.

Thanks for all your awesomeness and patience. :3

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hey dude can I get these 2 as part of your 1000 post give away please? =]

Rayquaza (shiny) Lv. 50, UT- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31Giveaway
    Palkia (shiny) Lv. 1, UT- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31. Giveaway

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Can I get this please?
    Riolu- Lv. 1, UT. Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/x/31/31/31/31. Ability: Steadfast Giveaway

Why does nobody want this? I think it's great o_O
    Thanks a lot, your giveaway is great and your thread has many different Pokes than regular threads. I like how they're mostly yours. ;O

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Giveaway

-Flygon (shiny, NN: Frankie, OT: MattJ) Lv. 50- Jolly Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed. Giveaway

-Growlithe (shiny, OT: JJC) Lv. 50- Adamant Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/13/31/31. Ability: Flash Fire. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed. Giveaway

You look gooood ;)
    FC to be used is "Soul", in my sig.
    and thanks! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd like to grab the shiny EV'd Wingull and shiny EV'd Marowak (Adamant) for the giveaway, plz. Both my FCs are in my sig, would like them sent to my SS one though.

You're a truly great man for making such an amazing giveaway. =P

Aside from the giveaway, cmt for these plz.

EV'd Shellos
    EV'd Cacturne
    EV'd Dunsparce
    Shiny EV'd Rotom

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    So um. When I planned this giveaway and yesterday when I said we would finish it today. I kinda forgot that today was my birthday.... So yea, lol. As much as I love giving out free pokes, I think I'm gonna have to take today off, we can finish it tomorrow. Peace out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    So um. When I planned this giveaway and yesterday when I said we would finish it today. I kinda forgot that today was my birthday.... So yea, lol. As much as I love giving out free pokes, I think I'm gonna have to take today off, we can finish it tomorrow. Peace out.

Hold on. can we trade really quickly now if you have time?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Happy birthday :) Have an imaginary birthday Pikachu ^^

(Can we still request two pokemon? I'm not too good with timezones. If so, I'd like perfect Manaphy and Shiny Darkrai. you're awesome.)

Last edited:

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
  • Can I have this from giweaway: Hippowdon- Lv. 34. Impish nature
    Scizor (Shiny) Lv. 20- Adamant Nature.

Ours giweaway is great

Heart Gold fc
    0904-5122-0604

Last edited:
    Years
  • So um. When I planned this giveaway and yesterday when I said we would finish it today. I kinda forgot that today was my birthday.... So yea, lol. As much as I love giving out free pokes, I think I'm gonna have to take today off, we can finish it tomorrow. Peace out.
    I'm sure people won't have any prob waiting since it is a giveaway after all. Anyways, happy b-day, man. Hope you have a good one. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back