• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Public Service Annoucement: The very popular leaves PC...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Kairi said:
    Yes. It?s really true, the leaving threads are going away. If you?re leaving PC, indefinitely or for a brief period of time, you must post it in the sticky?d thread ?Leave of Absence?
    It doesn?t matter if it?s because you?re tired of here, or you were mistreated, or whatever, it must be posted there. The sole exception is mods?they should post a separate thread in the mod lounge. Any leaving threads that start anew will be locked.
    Info: https://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=39

Any questions or discussion conserning about this can be posted here. ^_^

been a awhile when posting a annoucement for a very long time

Edit: Oh my... I made a typo... XD

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • wow being able to post ur own good bye thread was the essence of lettign people know your leaving...but if the mods, admins, etc. really feel this is the way to go then wut eva'...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Alyssa got to post it? XD;

Oh well... bye bye ebil leaving threads! :D
    I'm way too quick... now since I have Verizon Online DSL... XD

(it's only a few 20 sec difference....)

wow being able to post ur own good bye thread was the essence of lettign people know your leaving...but if the mods, admins, etc. really feel this is the way to go then wut eva'...

If we allow good-bye threads for awhile, will PC will start to be spammy or member feeling sorry for you? maybe... i guess. o.o

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • It was becoming more annoying than anything.

If you're leaving, say so in Leave of Absense. That's what the thread is for. The single threads should've all been locked to start off with.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • hey, while ur gone u could just sit back and think: " i contributed to others madness due to posting a pointless thread!" makes you really feel usefull while you area way =)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Finally... I said in Casty's leaving thread that there should be a place for these. I just thought there'd be a new one instead of just having it in the Leave of Absence thread... Oh well - hasta la vista... leaving thread (I don't know what leaving threads are in spanish ^_^)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Teh omg. If I leave, I can't even post my own pity thread? What has PC come to!? That's it. I'm leaving. >\

Um... yeah. In all seriousness, anyone who feels the need to complain about this was probably ready to post one of these threads anyway and now they don't want to because it means they won't get a bunch of random people saying, "omg no don't leave i luv u omg!" <_< Because.... we all know that almost EVERYONE who posts one of those threads doesn't actually leave. =\

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Why would anyone want to leave such an awesome place like PC anyway?

:( oh well personally I think any "I'm leaving and not coming back, blah, blah, blah.. " threads are pure spam and unneeded on any forum, let alone PC.

anyway.. I guess a Leave of Absence thread, well moderated, is sorta a solution , dunno.. but guess it keeps the spam out of the other threads.... :\

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Even though it is a good idea, JA what you are saying, most people here who have made threads saying that they are leaving for good, have come back within the next few days, so I think one thread is good enough because not many people are sticking with what they are saying. And plus that would just take up more unecessary space.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Maybe you should make a seperate one for "Leave of Abscence" and a seperate one for "Return of Abscence". Then we would know who's leaving and who's returning.

Back