• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pulp Fiction

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The question should be who doesn't remember Pulp Fiction? Not that I watched it when it came out, because I was only a year old then, but it is an amazing movie.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • My sentiments exactly. Best Movie of 94? Try the 90s. I think Quentin Tarantino did a masterful job in writing the movie. Too take 3 stories(Vincent with Mia date gone wrong, The story of two gangsters Vincent and Jules, and the washed up Boxer Butch although with Marsellus going from trying killing each other to trying to survive together in the basement) meld them into one movie and one that isn't occuring in chronological order for that matter takes some good writing imo like Crash(although I don't remember if that was presented in chronological order or not). So I don't see how anyone who actually watched that movie would forget it. Or at least the scenes like Say What Again, the Cocaine overdose by Mia and then getting the a adrenaline needle jabbed into her, or the guy getting his head blow off and Winston Wolfe coming to the rescue.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Agreed that it is an amazing movie - quite enjoyed it when I saw it. Great engaging characters and scenes, as well as a neat soundtrack as well on top of it all. Certainly one that's hard to forget though, as said. XD

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • ^ you serious? dismissal of any work because it's dated should be a bannable offence. the 90s had some of the best movies hollywoods ever crapped out. pulp fiction is one of them.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I wasn't even born when it was made D:< I think this is a movie I really need to watch, I have heard a lot about it!

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Great movie, and I liked Samuel Jackson. I'm glad I could watch it again on Netflix.

Years
  • I've seen part of it (mainly for the "mmmmm, that is a tasty burger" line from Samuel L. Jackson) and have wanted to see it for a while but have never got around to watching Pulp Fiction. Everybody goes on about how good it is, so obviously I'm missing out on something (my band actually covers the Pulp Fiction theme song at parties, that's how out of the loop I am haha).

Back