• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puppet Graphics [SHOP]

Pinocchio

~\\Guiding Light//~
Years
  • Introduction
    My name is Massimo and I am a learning Graphics Artist. I am still quite new to making banners and what not but I feel that this is an opportunity for me to expand in confidence, skill, decrease boredom *shot'd* and have some fun as well as get to know PokeCommunity a bit better.

Rules
    #1. Please do not take art from this thread and use it as your own.
    #2. Please do not edit any art from this thread unless you have permission.
    #3. Please follow the form which is posted below.
    #4. Please do not rush me as I do have school still on for the next 2 weeks.
    #5. Please be aware that I will only take 3 requests at a time. Any posted after will go on hold.
    #6. I have the right and privilege to decline to any request whether the image be to blurry, you didn't abide the rules etc.
    #7. Please give credit for all graphics I make. I don't want to spend my time making graphics and then be taken advantage of.

Form
    Picture/Render: Please post a link to the image and a clear image is always best.
    Size: Please write the size in pixels in the format of Width x Height.
    Avatar: Do you want an avatar with the banner and what size?
    Text: Would you like any writing on the banner or avatar?
    Colour Palette: What colours would you like in the banner. Note: You can opt for me to select what colours if you want.
    Other: Anything in particular you would like the banner to look like or to include i.e: border, style etc?

Examples
    Puppet Graphics [SHOP]

Puppet Graphics [SHOP]

Puppet Graphics [SHOP]

Puppet Graphics [SHOP]

Last edited:

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Just checkin'. It's happened to me before on different forums.
    Requesting, I am.

Picture/Render: Don't have a specific one in mind, just a picture of a Cranidos would suffice.
    Size: 330 x 150
    Avatar: Yes please, 100 x 120, smaller if need be.
    Text: For the banner only. Somewhere on the top, I'd like "so i herd u liek cranidos", and somewhere else "lawl, rly?" Chatspeak and all. :p
    Colour Palette: Hues/Shades of blue. Or whatever you think looks nice.
    Other: Eh.. Get creative? I'm not terribly picky. Give yourself something to do on a Sunday. xD

Thanks.

Back