• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pure's Introduction

PureAurorae

Comrade
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Hey I am PureAurorae. I have been active on quite a few other PokeForums, and I have heard a lot of good things about this site, so I decided to sign up! (Some of you may know me from EGC)
    Some basic information about me is that I am from the UK, I enjoy cycling and video games. I speak English, and a little Dutch!

Well I hope to get to know you guys soon!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Looks like I did see you from somewhere. Anyway, hi PureAurorae. I know that you'll join this forum too. Welcome to PC!

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
    Years
  • WELCOME TO PC hope you find the threads that are in your liking and enjoy your stay on Pokecommunity if you need anything ask me via pm or via vm

Years
  • Hey there PurAurorae, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Oh, so you're from EGC, eh? I have an account over there as well (I'm simply Zach), but since I'm never really on EGC, I don't know a whole lot of people there, except for the people I know from PC (which is quite a few). Feel free to take a look around here and see which areas you may like the most! :)

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here if you haven't done so already, so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here of new users is them getting an infraction placed onto their profile simply by breaking a small rule, but I trust you aren't that kind of person ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback section here for you to ask questions in as well, alongside make a suggestion here at PC, report a problem, or just to offer feedback! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, PureAurorae! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • I joined this site yesterday and I love it! Welcome! I love knowing other people's Pokemon preferences and battle styles. Do you prefer a certain type of Pokemon that you always use?

I love video games as well, I started playing Pokemon since I was 7 years old. But as far as a career goes I like learning about other languages and cultures around the world.

I hope to see more of you around the forums!

PureAurorae

Comrade
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    I joined this site yesterday and I love it! Welcome! I love knowing other people's Pokemon preferences and battle styles. Do you prefer a certain type of Pokemon that you always use?

I love video games as well, I started playing Pokemon since I was 7 years old. But as far as a career goes I like learning about other languages and cultures around the world.

I hope to see more of you around the forums!

Thanks man! And as for a certain type I am more of a fan altogether of the Fighting type!

Paperhat545

The Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! I just joined this morning (a bit after midnight haha). So far, I'm really loving the experience this site has to offer and plan on staying for quite some time.

Back