• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Purplefire's Trade Shop

Years
  • SOME OF MY POKEMON MAY HAVE NICKNAMES I CAN NOT CHANGE OR ARE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY. I ALSO TRADE A LOT WITH PEOPLE IN GAME SO I CAN NOT SAY FOR SURE THEY ARE NOT HACKED

if i am the original trainer they are NOT hacked. Most have random iv's and natures. none are cloned or at least not cloned by me

Feel free to ask the gender, lvl, nature,ability, moves ect of my pokemon

i now own a 6iv jap ditto for breeding ^-^

Shinies for trade

6 iv and legendary shinnies

Spoiler:

other shinies

Skrelp
    Skarmory
    Tyrunt
    Pachirisu
    Gyarados
    Eevee
    Zoroark
    Haxorus
    Haxorus
    Zoura
    Volcarona
    Druddigon
    Poliwhirl with or without kings rock
    Unfezant
    Audino
    Bisharp
    Gigalith
    Charmander
    Swoobat
    Mienshao

Legends for trade

Darkrai
    heatran (knows the exclusive move eruption only available from pokemon ranger event)
    Keldeo
    + more legends, if you want to know what other legends i have just ask :)

IV pokemon for trade

4 iv

Spoiler:

5 iv

Spoiler:

Looking for

shiny scyther/scizor*
    shiny espurr*
    mega shinines i dont have
    other shinines
    other IV pokemon
    -just offer, you might have something i didn't know i wanted-

mega shinies i own

meditite
    gengar
    tyranitar
    gyarados
    banette
    ampharos
    venusaur
    charizard
    blastoise

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hello I have a shiny adamant pure power meditite with egg moves if interested. Can I get more info on arcanine dusknoir espeon as nature and ability?

Years
  • darkrai is quirky with ivs in attack and defence. moves are dark void, ominous wind, feint attack and sludge bomb

other legends for trade include:
    entei, tornadus, uxie, latias, moltres, zapdos, articuno, palkia, mesprit, mewtwo, kyurem, virizion, azelf, cresselia, rayquaza, ho-oh, suicune, thunderus, kyogre, regirock, regice, anther heatran, zekrom, reshiram, cobalion, terrakion and latios.

i am maybe thinking about trading my shiny kyurem but i have not decided if i should or not.

Years
  • What would be a fair trade for Darkrai since you seem to have most of the legendaries I have and I don;t have an IV bred pokemon

Years
  • to be honest i don't know. right now the only things i need are shinies, meloetta and iv pokemon but if you have something you think is worth my darkrai then make a offer. the worst i can say is no but i wont bite your head off for it :)

Years
  • is that ev as in pokemon trained in the super training or did you mean pokemon with bred ivs? and did you mean 3 pokemon or a pokemon with 3 ivs?

sorry but i have trouble understanding text some times ^-^;

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    3 pokemon, with or without hidden abilities, fully ev trained. Even pokebank mons if you want. Will even level pokemon up past 35.

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
    Years
  • Check out my trade shop in my signature :) I have a spare celebi from the event also now aswell.

I'm after your Dark Rai as I've traded mine :P

Back