• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

purpose in life?

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    hmm....have you ever found out why you were born here on earth? have you seen the light that will lead you to true happiness?

hmm...........me?..............no not yet....my life has been disastrous as ever.....its falling apart now.....now i dont know why i even live on earth

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My Earth Science teacher once told me that sometimes one's purpose is to look for the purpose of life.

Me? I feel that searching for the purpose is mine. I'm constantly searching for the reason why I'm here. Though judging from my future career and what I have done, perhaps it is to be a grammar supporter.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    The purpose of life for me is to live. We're here to invent and think and do everything and anything. For some of us, we were put on the Earth to do great things, bad or good. For the rest of us, I think we're all suppose to find out near the end of our life because that's probably when most people do.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, I've just decided that I'mma live my life purposefully, so as I can die and say when I'm dying, "Well, I made lots of people happy." I think that's my purpose. o_o;

I think the meaning of life is really just a preparation for the afterlife, actually...

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I think that the main purpose is to live life the way you want to, and make your own goals and ambitions. As for me, I'm going to try as hard as I can to actually become a good artist, and ultimately prove to everyone that I can make it on my own. If I can do that, I'll be happy.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I think the meaning of my life is to fix other peoples problems, like helping the enviorment and trying to fix the world.

But in a general, I think the reason for everybodies life is to live it your own way, and enjoy it. And to have goals and dreams to set your sites on.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    mine?....sorry for bragging,....but:
    1.To become the male with the best game....if you don't know what game is I dunno what to tell a....(I'm good at it too!!!^__^)
    2.Become the best martial artist
    3.be the next guy making all those cool anime games with good graphics
    4.to be the one making everybody's life happy ^___^

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    Purpose in life, neh? Weeeeeeeeeeeeell...I've got this whole fix other people's problems thing going on and stuff. Other than that I'm a total drifter. Whatever happens happens; What it is, what it was, what it shall be; Way it was meant to be. Seriously! Especially the whole "Way it was meant to be" stuff. We've all got a purpose and we all run into it eventually, whether we know it or not. Yep. 'Sall good! Either way the world is gonna end out some way or another and we'll all have played a part in it.

Wow, and there I go gettin' all psychologicalblah again! oo'

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I used to think my life sucked. Nothing in my life seemed so exciting. That changed when I found Inuyasha. Inuyasha is the only thing that will cheer me up when nothing else will...he keeps me from thinking life sucks and if it wasnt for him I would've been dead right now. So my puprose in life is Inuyasha...so taking him away from me would also be taking away my life.

Another purpose in life for me is become a professional writer. I love to write more than anything and my goal is to be a popular writer when I get older because I know how to express my emotions and release my imagination.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    My purpose in life, my one true passion is to destroy the Jedi Order and let the unbridled power of the Dark Side sweep through the Galaxy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well my purpose of life is to be as successful as I should be. I am working on that. And plus I do make people happy when I am around. My life has its ups and downs, but in the end there will be more ups.

Years
    My current purposes in life would probably be...
    1. To meet my pair, Tbone, in person.
    2. To make a successful sprite comic for PC.
    3. Have my first kiss before Summer of 2006 ends
    4. Guaduate High School...
    5. To be a fashion designer or work for Nintendo...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My younger brother asked me a few weeks ago, "What is the meaning of life?" Yeah, I was pretty shocked when he asked me that...seeing as he is only ten years old. XD Well, his question brought up memories of when I was sitting in my neighbor's garage and he ("he" being my neighbor, who's an adult around the age of 45 or so) randomly asked me what I thought the meaning of life was. I took his question seriously and answered what I really thought. The answer I gave him and my younger brother was the same. I feel the meaning of life is to be the best person you can be. Expand upon that as much as you like, but I basically mean that one should always try and better themselves and help others and just try their best to make the most of what life has to offer.

I've been doing my best to live by those morals and can honestly say that I've never been happier. The people in my life right now and the direction my life is currently headed open up such vast doors for me. I see life as a gift - a gift that should never be wasted. While I have my ups and downs, I still make the most of life and try to see the good in things and people around me. I believe that if I live by these ideals, then in the end I will have lived a satisfying life, without regrets.

~Kelsey

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Plain and simple, the meaning/ purpose of life is Chuck Norris....but seriously, I have to agree with ThEoNeAnDoNlY555, it is to live.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    The purpose of life...is when you put your shoe on top of your head, wear bunny ears and moonwalk out of the room.

Just to convey the absurd nature of the question. That's my reply. =0

Back