• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*PUSHES to be 1st* - How competitive are you?

How competitive are you?

• Total voters

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well not as competitive as I used to be but I'm still insanely competitive in sports (esspecailly hockey).

You know, 2nd place is only the first loser.

Ya but I've learned to have fun in other situations, even if I'm sometimes secretley trying to out due the other guy by just a little.
    If it's a friend though that doesn't ahve a chance at beating me in something, and we're pretty close in something else I'll feel bad if I win.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m not really competitive in sports though, but in school grades, yeahhh. =x I always try to get the highest percent in my class, that makes me pretty competitive.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Sporting wise, I'm terribly unfit and unathletic. Still skinny, but lazy. Someone else can win. xD

Otherwise, say in photography or english, I'm always trying to be the best.. I don't know. It's just my nature.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Not competitive at all until I found a competition worth winning. Then very competitive, because I can't bring myself to cheat no matter how hard it was to win. Somehow I can't accept a loss if the reason wasn't me.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm not competitive at all. I am one of the fastest runners in my class, yet I choose not to show off & make others feel bad

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    Im really competitive because i hate being last and people saying there better than me at everything it annoys me.

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Sometimes; if someone wanted a fight most people would go for it and knock the guy out.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I am a rather VERY competitive person, I work so hard that at times, when I lose, I feel like punching the victor's face

Back