• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Put A Ring On It

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    No, no, no, this isn't about marriage. It's about jewelry, actually. Do you own any? Do you wear it often, what kinds, etc. Doesn't have to be anything expensive, either, or even real. Fake lip rings approved!

Personally, just a necklace. A guitar pick necklace, to exact. I had a ring, also, but I lost that, unfortunately.

Years
    I'm not too big on jewellery. I just never really saw the point in spending a large amount of money on something that just sits there. I could understand an engagement ring or something but other than that I think it's kinda pointless.
    The only piece jewellery I have is a gold chain that use to belong to my grandmother. After she passed away last year my mum gave one to me and one to my brother so we could always have something to remember her by. I also have some brightly coloured wrist bands too if those count, a green one, a blue one and a rainbow LGBT one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't wear jewellery. I have some here and there but it's a wonder I remember to wear my glasses everyday and they actually have a functional purpose. Anything that doesn't? Yeah, I won't remember I have it. :(

Years
    I used to wear a couple rings and had some necklaces, but because of work and my changing tastes I've been pretty jewelry-light lately. I actually couldn't even find an old dragon-shaped ring I was looking for last month that I've had since, like, junior high and that made me a little sad even though in retrospect it was very tacky and I wouldn't wear it now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    I have a ring, that i got from my girlfriend for out 5 year anniversey

Years
    I own some necklaces and earrings but it's inconvenient (and iirc against dress code) to wear them at work. Besides work I'm at home and what's the point of wearing jewelry when I'm at home?

Only time I wear jewelry is when I go out somewhere to hang out with people, which is very rare.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Drakow said:
    Jewellery is supposed to compliment beauty but it just ticks me off.

Jewellery... ticks you off. Well, now I've seen everything :P

I don't own any jewellery myself. When I was a kid my mum used to buy me necklaces or rings from surf shops because she thought they'd look good on me. Then I wore them a few times to keep her happy and never again lol. I'm not a fanof jewellery because I find it uncomfortable to wear. Whenever I'm wearing it I can always feel it on me and that bothers me lol.

Years
    I actually love jewelry, especially earrings ;w; I have like a bazzilion of them. But I actually rarely wear any of my jewelry. I always forget I have it cause I have it all in one bag somewhere in my closet XD; As long as it's white gold/silver, I love it ;w; <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I own a school ring that I got during my senior year in high school, but I only wore it a few times. That might change soon.

Years
    Jewellery... ticks you off. Well, now I've seen everything :P.

It seriously does. It's been that way since I was a kid. It just doesn't appeal to me at all really. Main reason I wear a watch is because it's useful to be able to flick my wrist and check the time. Aesthetic appeal comes second, though I will say that I quite like the look of my watch and I do think it complements my general attire nicely, but yeah.

Edit: Going on a bit of a tangent but the same applies to make up too. I don't see the appeal in women who cake themselves up in that stuff. I like natural beauty best.

Last edited:
    Years
    Fake lip rings approved!
    Eww why go fake when you can have the real thing haha? But seriously, I do have my lip pierced and occasionally will wear my ring. Going into a teaching profession I have a feeling it'll see less and less use haha. I do have earrings and other stuff too, but for the most part I don't wear much jewelry.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have my class ring and a fake leather bracelet or something, and that's pretty much it. I'm pretty sure my brother sold it, though. Not like I wore it anyway. I think I'm going to buy a necklace of some type soon, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wear a ring on my finger, and I've done so since December 2006 when I asked for it for Christmas. I also wear a necklace when I feel my neck looks empty and I wear the same set of butterfly earrings that are faded but always get comments whenever I go out.

Also that ring to me reminds me of my bird that died too, because she liked to chew on it and it's p much a part of me now n_n

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Eww why go fake when you can have the real thing haha? But seriously, I do have my lip pierced and occasionally will wear my ring. Going into a teaching profession I have a feeling it'll see less and less use haha. I do have earrings and other stuff too, but for the most part I don't wear much jewelry.
    Don't worry my German teacher has a lip ring and we generally just ignore it since she is normal otherwise (ie no ****ty makeup, normal clothing, etc.) so don't worry about that specifically. But if you have like fifty body piercings (which doesn't seem like you) then there's gonna be a problem.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have a necklace that my boyfriend got me, from an open-air market in Rome. I find it really romantic and try to wear it as much as I can remember. Other than that I usually don't wear jewelry, haha.

Ayselipera

Yeah I have a lot of jewelry. I mainly only wear earrings and rings, but I do have a few bracelets and necklaces though it's rare I ever wear a necklace at all. Most of the silver I have is real and I used to have real gold jewelry, but I sold it all in a desperate attempt to make money fast lol. I wear earrings everyday. Since I have second holes I always keep those in and just change my first holes around usually and I throw on a ring if I go out.

Back