• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Put Your Real Name in Google

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    Put your first and last name in on Google. You don't have to tell us your name, but at least tell us what comes up.

For example, I am a real estate agent, a comedian and a biochemist.

What about you?

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • well it said do u mean thing and the last named change so i am one and a kind lol but if my last name was that then i am a docter :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I got sent to many forums, as my real name is my username in my real name on many forums.

MudMast

Does not exist.
    Years
  • Oh, god!
    I hoped this would never be mentioned again -_-
    so, after this happening, i have never done it.

back then (In yahoo images instead though), it ended with me getting my life RUINED by bullies, because my first name and my surname happened to be scattered around a site.

You don't want to know what images came up.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Im a ..
    "Founding partner of the Canadian company Effiqual / Designed Learning Canada and of the Lebanese company Beyond Consulting & Training..."
    lots of other entries as well xD My full name is quite popular heh

Back