• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puzzlessss.... *throws away*

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So, what sorts of video game genres do you not enjoy? Why do you not like those styles of video games?

For me, I haven't really thought about this much. If anything, I'd have to say I don't like FPS games all that much, since I generally don't see the appeal, but, not to say that they're not bad games at all!

TY

I have a huge dislike towards singing and dancing games, i am way too lazy to move while playing a game and im never, ever gonna sing in my entire life (and mostly the songs they got are songs i swore never to sing anyways)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • You nailed on the head for me. LGD. Puzzle games. God of War, Legend of Zelda, Dr. Laton and all that puzzle filled jazz.

More than that though. I hate and ignore JRPGs. It's just for the mega-weaboos and those type of gamers are sad. How can you call yourself a gamer if you won't step outside of JRPG comfort zone?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • FPSs and singing games. I somehow got aversion to FPSs and singing games are just simply senseless...

@T!M: Lol, we have absolutely opposite likes xD Beside JRPGs I love puzzle games as well. xD

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    For me, I don't seem to like the modern FPS's, but I've never liked singing games, I just can't sing, period.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • my List of genres you'll never see me playing

-Dance( I f I wanted to dance I would just join an Dance class)
    -FPS( blame the stupid multi player crowd)

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • My least favorite genre would probably be FPSs. Now look, I don't hate them. I can actually have fun with them. Problem is, I suck at them. Like, a lot. And as a gamer who unfortunately resorts to raging pretty quickly, it leads to many an unpleasant moment. They just aren't my kind of games, is all. I still like them, though.

Back