• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PWC Needs Staff!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Hey guys,

Its not an urgent issue, but since i got your attention.. Pokemon-World.com is looking for come content writers.

Pros for becoming a content writer:
    • You get a newser login! So you can post news.
    • You become part of the Staff
    • You get a position on the Staff page
    • You get to be part of a 300+ unique a day website ^_^

There really isn't any cons, but you need to know something about HTML.. as the pages that have content on them must be submitted in HTML format. Some may be let threw.. but that means more work for me :(.

So if you think you can forfil this then post your name, contact details.. and any past experience or how you think you can help.

P.s. You need proof that its your work, and you need to send in 3 prior peices of work before becoming or getting considered to become staff.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Basically help with some content.. such as Walkthroughs and TCG decks things like that. Just basically help out.. Get inside info.. that sort of stuff ^^

Years
    Sounds interesting...though I haven't got a good knowledge on HTML, I'm sure I could learn fast. I could help on a Pokedex, or just about anything o_o; ...only thing is, I wouldn't be able to update that much..maybe once or twice weekly.

Years
    Okay, I could work on the Pokedex. I'll get some HTML Tutorials around the net in the meantime, while also gathering some info on some of the Pokemon from the games.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    Well basically, I want.. All a pokeDex can have. Like Moves, When it evolves.. breeding capabilitys.. all that.. It would be a huge job.. as there is so many Pokemon now -.-

Years
    Uh...what could I do since the Pokedex is already being done?

Edit: Maybe card stuff? Strategies and stuff such as that?

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    yeah, that would be Cool.. Maybe deck layouts or something..

If anyone wants to be Staff Email me with 3 things you have done so i can see how good you are.

[email protected]

EDIT: Jedi, Vroad and i may be working on PokeDex together.. But if peopel could help with Content that would be cool

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    I'm sorry JA, :(.. Anywho.. I do'nt know if its final yet but we may be working on one.. thats it. Basically if anyone wants to be Staff PM or email me.

Back