• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
  • OMG YOU CAN?! Are you the OT of that Shroomster everyone seems to have? lol. Anywho if you could nickname it for me I will gladly trade you any two Pokemon for it, assuming it has Poison Heal. =D

I wish...no I have an AR code for that. It has Poison Heal. And I'll take
    MEWTWO Lv. 70 UT
    Modest
    [OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Psycho Cut / Amnesia / Fire Blast / Shock Wave

with Mismagius.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • I wish...no I have an AR code for that. It has Poison Heal. And I'll take
    MEWTWO Lv. 70 UT
    Modest
    [OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Psycho Cut / Amnesia / Fire Blast / Shock Wave

with Mismagius.

Sounds good to me, although if you AR touch it doesnt that mean it's tournament illegal..? Not that it really matters I suppose..

(nn: •Bestiari•)
    Please do not forget the bullets, for some reason people seem to ignore them when I request them in a nickname lol. I'll be on with your mewtwo / mismagius momentarily.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Sounds good to me, although if you AR touch it doesnt that mean it's tournament illegal..? Not that it really matters I suppose..

(nn: •Bestiari•)
    Please do not forget the bullets, for some reason people seem to ignore them when I request them in a nickname lol. I'll be on with your mewtwo / mismagius momentarily.

The code simply fools the nicknamer into letting me rename anything at anytime I want. Perfectly legal. And as before, I cannot trade now. Either late this evening or Sunday afternoon / evening.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • The code simply fools the nicknamer into letting me rename anything anytime I want. And as before, I cannot trade now. Either late this evening or Sunday afternoon / evening.
    lol yes I do recall you saying only weekends, I just register Friday in my mind as a weekend day haha. Just let me know when you can trade.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • @ MarioManH: No thank you, I'm really not very interested in Shiny Pokemon. Please refer to my wants.

@ LuvToSurf: No thank you, I have a shiny Gyrados, and even if I didn't, as stated above, I'm not very interested, please refer to my wants.

Back