• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

iPaws

Cookies anyone?
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Not really. Most of my team consists of numerous pokemon from different battle sets. I'm not really competitive with others in battle; I just collect good IV pokemon :) I've been looking for a shiny beldum for a long time, but had no luck :(

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010
Hey ill give you a TRU Shaymin for FORRETRESS Lv. 100 @ Leftovers
Relaxed
31/31/31/x/25/x
Gyro Ball / Explosion / Rapid Spin / Toxic Spikes
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
HP:354 / ATK:245 / DEF:386 / SpA:144 / SpD:150 / SPD:85
please
also pm me when you're online..

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Hello again, I was seeing if you can CMT for the shiny UT Larvitar?

If nothing interests I can offer:

Max Ivd specsmence
Max IVd Nidoran (female and Male)

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
Years
Hey, sorry I never got back, ended up going out to see the grandparents and some family stuff. ^_^ But I'll be on later today, so I'll hopefully catch ya then!

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
To anyone who is asking me to PM them, please note that I don't PM people, I actually just don't like PM's in general.

@Xanatos: No problem!

@LatiosLegends: Sorry man, don't really need anything from you, but feel free to enter my giveaway.

@Everyone else: Sorry, I appreciate the offers but I'm not interested =/.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
i_blissey.gif

BLISSEY Lv. 100
Calm
[OT: Kevin]
Wish / Protect / Flamethrower / Aromatherapy

Is this Blissey EV train?
If yes, what is her EV?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@DaPoke: I actually have two TRU Shaymin. I don't put even half of my Pokes on the thread, either because of Redis rights, I nicknamed them myself so they're unique/special to me, or to be honest I just don't feel motivated too, I can be a bit lazy sometimes lol.

@Xanatos: What am I giving you again?

@Polkop: Just from looking at it, it appears to be max special defense, and a mix between special attack and defense.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
@DaPoke: I actually have two TRU Shaymin. I don't put even half of my Pokes on the thread, either because of Redis rights, I nicknamed them myself so they're unique/special to me, or to be honest I just don't feel motivated too, I can be a bit lazy sometimes lol.

@Xanatos: What am I giving you again?

@Polkop: Just from looking at it, it appears to be max special defense, and a mix between special attack and defense.

Cool :)
I will trade it for one of my EV'd and IV'd pokemon.
Do you have any particular pokemon that you will like?

JFK

hey there
Years
Too lazy to post to be honest, sorry.

no worries. i'll still make an offer.

events:
movie 09 arceaus (jap)
movie 09 pichu (jap)

Ev'd:
sceptile (CB)
gengar (CB)
shiny electivire (CB)
shiny creselia
lucario
blaziken (CB)
kingdra
ursaring (CB)

a couple of those ev'd ones i'll need cloned back , marked with (CB)

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Okie doke ^_^ Hopping online now.

Oh and... Might need this. o.O

My FC: 2966 1341 8820

Sorry man I got caught up in something, I'm heading on now, very very sorry for the wait if you're still there.

@JFK: If you have a UU or NU team and want to battle I'll give it to you for free, because I actually have what you've offered.

Back