• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PWT difficulty

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
  • But they use legendaries, I don't know why, but having legendaries doesn't neccesarily make you the most powerful player. I used an uber legendary in the Unova Leaders and it was defeated somehow. And I don't find the Download Tourneys fun because I always face Garchomps, Metagross, Tyranitars, Hitmontops and the Kami trio.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Here's the rules for the official Pokemon tournaments. In short, the only pokemon that are banned are non-trio legendary Pokemon, excluding Heatran and Cresselia. The Pokemon you've mentioned are common in VGC because they WORK. You can go onto Smogon and look up the VGC descriptions and it'll pretty much tell you why they're so good. The ones you've listed are often found on Sandstorm teams, and for good reason.

Back