• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pynpfan sprites(I take requests!)

NOT_A_MONKEY

Call me Smeargul
    Years
    "cracks fingers"
    ok then lets see you do this then . . .
    an alt color shuckle with charizard's wings that are blue outerwing and shuckle skin color innerwing and a smeargle tail that is shuckle skin color but the paint is blue/black (pick one)
    if you can do this then you have my respect *gasp*
    EDIT: The alt color shuckle has a blue shell.

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    OOh! hey pynp lets both do this one!
    ---EDIT----
    Pynpfan sprites(I take requests!)
    im done with mine!

Last edited:

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    thats good apart from the fins on its head are in the same place a s swampert meaning one it on the head the other is on the shell!!!
    its mistakes like this which can break a carear (sorry for the negativityim just trying to help you improve)

Scyther

Years
    pynpfan said:
    Well sorry! Geez! What do I do 2 get a little respect?!
    im sorry just ive notised this ona few other of your sprites?
    do you uses psp or paint?
    cuz this may be your problem
    if you want me to do a sprite to prove to you that i can do as good as you try me

Scyther

Years
    pynpfan said:
    Well I guess. I use paint and what is psp?
    psp is paint shop pro i could take charizards tail filp it vertically and stick it on its head

can u give me a sprite to do and il show u what i mean

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *COUGH* i sense some self centerness here *COUGH* really no offense i like your sprites but if you want to make a good impression be nice to other spriters.....Wow pynp! THATS A REALLY good sprite of tthe water starters! lol that rhymed!

Back