• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

python

Years
    I want to learn python, but I don't want to spend any money on books and such. I can't find a good web sight for it, so does anyone know one? thx in advance!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    did you try googling for how to learn python? I found this one and it seems like it would be a good starting block for Python beginners. they even have some links to tutorials in there.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    This is easy to do in Python. Just import knowledge. After that, you can import antigravity and have a blast.

On a more serious note, Google should turn up some good results for you. Python is one of the simplest languages out there, and there are a lot of resources that will help newcomers.

Reactions: Zet
    Back