• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quadrangular Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano5002

"Prepare for trouble!"
Years
  • shortdan1998- Edit: Due to Kyuu-Chan dropping out, I have an opening. You seem like a fairly decent RPer, and so your character has been changed to accepted.

pikakip- From the message at the top I assume you were in a hurry. There are a few capitalization and grammatical errors, and in the sample you forgot to space out the speaking, but I've read some of your RP posts in other topics, such as the Pokemorph-Animorph one, so I know you are a fairly good RPer. Accepted.

Lilac Mist- Edit: For now, as she is currently unable to be in the RP, but is to possibly return, Lilac Mist's spot is reserved.

And now that we are full, I have registered the OOC thread and am waiting for it to be accepted/declined/whatever so we may begin. Or we could begin now. Either way.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back