• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about Charizard

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    The fact that the child will put it in a pokeball and then poison it or make it bleed to death!
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    respect...that he raised him with care etc

shame charizard cant come and fight in these gyms with ash- suppose he will beat nearly all of them so the writers needed a way to take charizard out of the gym battles and league battles

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    IMO. Maybe because the small child rubbed his ice-covered body for him to continue living. All there is to it...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    LOL XD

As we saw in Charizard's early days, absolutly none.

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
  • My theory is, that Ash adopted and kept it alive when it was just a little Hitokage (ahem* Charmander), When it evolved into Charmeleon and Charizard it got rebellious because it probarly throught Ash wasn't mature enough to handle a fully evolved Pokemon yet. Charizard and Ash's relationship grew when Ash worked extremely hard to defrost Charizard in "Charizard Chills" You need to see that episode to know what I mean. It was an episode in Season 2 I forgot what Episode # it was. Charizard started to really respect Ash, he saved its life, and that care and concern actually helped them in the long run. I have a feeling Charizard will make a comeback sometime in Sinnoh or prehaps the Platinum version of the anime, but that's wishful thinking, through it is possible.

Back