• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about events

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    I'm sorry if this was covered in one of the other forums or if this is on the incorrect board, but I couldn't see anywhere I'd relate to this topic. I'm currently working to completely fill my pokedex on Pokemon Fire Red for the GBA and decided to start with the original 151 (note before closing the window that I'm NOT asking how to get Mew here), but obviously got stuck when realising I'd have to catch the supposedly uncatchable Mew. I did some research and found out that I could get it in pokemon Emerald if I got a Mystic Ticket, or I could simply be given the pokemon, if I went to a special Nintendo Event.

My question is this: (I live in England) how do I know if any events that would give the ticket or Mew are being planned or have been scheduled? Is there a site that lists them? Or is there a known address I could send my cartridge to to get Mew?

Thanks for reading.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I'm not posting because I know the answer or anything.. but since it's mostly related to the game, you might want to try the forum on Pokemon Handheld Platform Game?

Don't blame me if I'm wrong, just trying to help here :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    First of all, its the OLD SEA CHART(or was it map?) that let you get Mew. The MysticTicket lets you get Ho-Oh and Lugia.
    Also, the MysticTicket has been given out here in America(I have it), but from what I know, the Sea Chart hasn't left Japan. Mew is the only Pokemon you can't aquire legitly in the US.

I'm not sure about England, though :X
    Why not check the main Pokemon site?

Back