• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about PBR!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    My cousin has Pokemon Battle Revolution. I was going to ask for it for Christmas but he told me that you had to have a DS and Pearl or Diamond to play it or you wouldn't have any Pokemon to use. Is this true? I have a Wii but I don't have a DS or D/P.

If so...are there any other Stadium/Battle games for PS or PS2 that are still readily avaliable?

One other question (sorry lol). If you don't have to have a DS to play PBR and it comes with the Pokemon do they have any of the first gen. Pokemon? I don't like too many of the new ones and would still really like to play with my old time favorites. :)

Thanks so much!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    well you do get battle passes but the game is MUCH better to play with D/P Pokemon

EDIT: also you can get 1st gen Pokemon on a battle pass right at the start

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My cousin has Pokemon Battle Revolution. I was going to ask for it for Christmas but he told me that you had to have a DS and Pearl or Diamond to play it or you wouldn't have any Pokemon to use. Is this true? I have a Wii but I don't have a DS or D/P.

If so...are there any other Stadium/Battle games for PS or PS2 that are still readily avaliable?

One other question (sorry lol). If you don't have to have a DS to play PBR and it comes with the Pokemon do they have any of the first gen. Pokemon? I don't like too many of the new ones and would still really like to play with my old time favorites. :)

Thanks so much!

The game is a whole lot more worth it if you have D/P and a DS. You can transfer Pokemon from your game to PBR. You can battle with battle passes, and they do have first generation Pokemon on the battle passes.

Jessie

Years
    Thanks everyone! I'll probably wait until I get a DS to get it then! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020

Thanks so much!

You will never ever find a Pokémon game on a PlayStation.

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    On Playstation, you can search for Jade Coccoon...
    It was the game that made me find Pokémon ;)

They are, in my opinion, great underrated games (first one on PS and the second one is on PS2)

Jessie

Years
    Actually, I was looking for Pokemon games on PS...I didn't know they didn't make them..guess I never really payed attention to that. ^.^'

I don't think he necessarily meant a Pokemon one.
    She. lol.

I'll probably just go get Colloseum on Gamecube. :)

Back