• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about the Nintendo Wii and PBR

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I dont have the Wii yet but I am planing on getting it soon but I heard that I need to have a memory card? is this true.. and on PBR can you trade pokemon from D/P or do you just kinda borrow them or something?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    ...you kinda need a memory card for... ANY game... don't you? <.<;;

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    as far as I know the xbox doesnt need one ;) but I saw somewhere that the wii had like 7,158 or something blocks to save on but if you pass that then you need a memory card

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    you do not need a memory card the controler is sort of the memory welll at least how I read it.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
    The wii itself has 512 mega-bytes of internal flash memory. It saves all ur stuff to that memory. u only need gamecube memory cards if u want to play gamecube games on wii. IN PBR, the actually copies ur pokemon data from ur D/P cartridge to the wii memory. That way, u still keep ur pokemon on ur ds and u have them on PBR too.

Caleb290

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    The wii itself has 512 mega-bytes of internal flash memory. It saves all ur stuff to that memory. u only need gamecube memory cards if u want to play gamecube games on wii. IN PBR, the actually copies ur pokemon data from ur D/P cartridge to the wii memory. That way, u still keep ur pokemon on ur ds and u have them on PBR too.

:) Awesome thanks for the answer :) and I would kinda lik eit if you could really trade them that way you can trade between Diamond and pearl if you only have 1 DS but this way is fine to :)

Xionixx

Twin Lair Third Elite
    Years
    512 isn't a lot of memory space, but Nintendo, being the more economic of the console companies, makes small save files. Meaning all your Wii channels and game saves will take up no space really. Lots of room for games.

Back