• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about welcomes

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Around how many posts did you have when you welcomed someone for the first time? Mine was around 38.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    At least. like 150-550 because that was when I did the girl dare in the dare thread I kept my word and did the dare so that was when it happened..

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Heh, this title can be misleading. xD I hardly welcome people though. ;-; *feels bad*

Well, maybe 10-ish? That was a long time ago. xD;

Lucid

but 2 of those were mine, so it was more like 8... thats kinda sad XD

Years
  • I don't welcome people, unless I know them (or back in the day, if they were from SPP xD.
    The first time I did it, it wasn't alot of posts, I believe. ^^; I didn't have alot of posts to begin with on that other account. lol

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I never remember these things. I tend to not act old when I'm still new, so possibly about 500.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • When I first started to welcome people? o.O I had like five. XD I love to welcome people, and that's part of the reason I mod the welcoming section of PC. XD

~Kelsey

Back