• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about Wi-Fi Ranger Missions

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I've heard that the current Wi-Fi missions in Shadows of Almia will no longer be available after January 30. I have seen the missions on my DS, but I didn't start them because I have yet to complete the game. Does this mean that those missions will disappear in February, or are they downloaded to my game? I would really appreciate it if someone could answer this for me because I don't want to rush through the game if I don't have to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    i have the same game too and i think wifi mission will be gone cuz your nds game card is no capable of saving mission lawl so i think i will be gone still ask some pros this is only mu personal opion

Back