• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question + Exclamation = Quesclamation

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    Hello,

I mostly lurk on Smogon and ladder on Shoddy, but I thought it would be nice to join Poke-community, due to it's competitive atmosphere in the S+M forum.

Also, when you first join, it gives you a link to the old New User Hangout. Might want to change that.

- Quesclamation

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I keep meaning to bring that up with the Administration, actually. ^^;

Thanks for reminding me.

Haha, I'm sure the guys over in S&M will be more than happy to have some new blood over there. If you're capable of hanging around Smogon for more than a few moments, you musn't be too shabby, ne?

Welcome to PC, Quesclamation.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    I keep meaning to bring that up with the Administration, actually. ^^;

Thanks for reminding me.

Haha, I'm sure the guys over in S&M will be more than happy to have some new blood over there. If you're capable of hanging around Smogon for more than a few moments, you musn't be too shabby, ne?

Welcome to PC, Quesclamation.

Smogon can be tough, but it knows its stuff. I'm currently posting for 15 so that I can post images, so that I can post my team. A team without images is.. bah, and I can't even imagine!

Back