• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Question/Help!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Hi, I'm new on the forum, I found this a great community of pokemon editors, where I found one of the best pokemons hacks I've ever seen, even better than the original games.
    Now I want to create my own pokemon too, and I have a question about changing the multichoice on birch intro. specially the question of ''boy or girl''
    I tried with A-text(I know how to change the other text but no the system and other things) and multichoice editor but I didn't found the part where to change that, also I tried with scripting but I didn't resolved my problem.
    So I wanted to ask help to you, and if anyone knows how to change the text of that part I would be glad!, thanks in advance

Thanks, I will be waiting for your answer, thank you so much.

Back