• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is my Sun & Moon team a well-rounded team?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I have Tapu Koko, Decidueye, Sogaleo, Poliwrath, Alolan Marowak, and Toucanon.

Is this a well rounded team? If you want to see the moves I can show you them if you want.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Generally speaking, if this is in-game, then you are fine. the two legendaries will be more than enough. at least i think Tapu Koko is a legendary... i haven't progressed far enough into the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Considering this is in-game, most of what you would catch is going to work; do you have anything in mind in particular that you would want to accomplish with this team? Moves would definitely help here, but it looks pretty ok to me. o.o

Thank you for the response, miss, I'm glad to hear from you that looks like a fine team. I should've said in my original post that if it is a good team for online battles. But thank you!

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Yeah if you have Decidueye (as I do) it's not a good idea to use too many other ghosts aswell.

Except Mimikyu of course.

Years
  • Like the others said, having too many of a certain type or being too weak to a certain type (like how I had a main team that was half weak to Ground) can be an issue. The Team Builder that was linked in an earlier post is a good way to find out how your team will fare in terms of weaknesses and resistances so use it as a guide for improvement.

Back