• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Question- National Dex and Trading (FR/LG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuix

Move-Set Diversity Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    So, after completing my Leaf Green team, I'm working on building up my Fire Red team. The thing is, my Fire Red team will include a Slowking. I already have a Slowpoke and King's Rock ready to be traded from my Leaf Green game, however, I'm not very far along in my Fire Red game....My question is, will it be possible to trade a National Dex pokemon into my Fire Red before I actually have the National Dex? I don't want my slowpoke to not evolve or the game to malfunction or something ridiculous like that....I don't know, insight please?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    You can't get Johto or Hoenn Pokemon so that means they won't evolve.

Nuix

Move-Set Diversity Advocate
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    Ah, okay thanks. I'm glad I waited to ask first.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    With that said, this thread is kinda useless :[ Also, in the future, just use Google or consult a website, such as GameFAQs, please.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back