• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question of the Day

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    What new Pokemon games or Pokemon gaming releases are you most hoping for in 2016?

I'm hoping for a new main-series release. I'm not sure what I want, but whatever comes out is bound to be amazing.

Years
  • It's sad the event had to end, but hopefully something new will be going in its place. Cathy did a lot of work to ensure it was possible, but now we must look to the future.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Kinda sad to see this event ended since this was one of my favorite threads. I'll answer the last two questions anyway:

Do you have any Pokemon gaming new years resolutions for 2016?
    I'm currently in a rodent solo marathon, where I'm aiming to solo run Blue with Raticate, solo run Silver with Furret, solo run Sapphire with Linoone, solo run Pearl with Bibarel and solo run White with Watchog. (I could solo run Y with Diggersby but that is if I had Pokemon Y lol), so I hope to finish this Ultimate Solo Run Marathon.

Also, I'm hoping to get started with ROM hacking, trying to beat the Pokedex in my Pokemon X run, know more about competitive battling, and much, much more.

What new Pokemon games or Pokemon gaming releases are you most hoping for in 2016?

I was about to post about a Gen 1 sequel for 3DS like I usually posted, but at this point Z or X2/Y2 or even a Theta Emerald will be fine for me.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • What new Pokémon games or Pokémon gaming releases are you most hoping for in 2016?

I'm really looking forward to Pokémon GO, it looks like a ton of fun and it will definitely get me exploring more :P I also hope that we get Z this year and I really hope we get a more complete Kalos game with a deeper story.

For Cathy, you did a great job with this, it made me think and it gave me something extra to look forward to on the forum every day, so I'm very sad to see it end.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • For Cathy, you did a great job with this, it made me think and it gave me something extra to look forward to on the forum every day, so I'm very sad to see it end.

Aww thanks :') It was fun! I really wish I could have stayed more invested in the conversation a bit more, but I'm still so happy to see that everyone liked it! Just a bit of a break though...I will certainly be doing it again in the future!!

For 2016, I want that Pokemon Z. I think it's coming in 2016, it's just a matter of when. Kalos needs to finally get properly developed, since like you said Wiicked, it just feels so incomplete and it feels like they saved a lot for the eventual third version. Also I'd love to finally get that Volcanion distribution, and a 6th gen Jirachi distribution would be nice too :)

For some reason GO has yet to really "grab" me, but I'm still interested to see what'll come of it!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I'm usually hyper-critical of social activities considering my profession revolves around community, social media, YouTube and the like.

But this was a solid activity. Toughest part must have been keeping up with it day in and day out, more so than coming up with a question.

Someone should start another one up. I'd do it, but my vacation days are almost over. When it's back to work, time goes out the window.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • What new Pokémon games or Pokémon gaming releases are you most hoping for in 2016?

Pokenn Tournament!

It's been many years I said I'll cry if I see a Pokemon Smash kind of game. Now I can cry, because this game look like it. I can't wait ti play it! (I'll probably use Weavile :3 )

I am not excited for Pokemon Go that much. Sure the concept look awesome but I'm pretty sure it won't be as awesome as it look.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Question of the Day

Do you ever wait before evolving your Pokemon? (So for example, if you possess the proper stone to evolve it)

Yes I do! Most Pokémon learn their moves earlier than their evolution families, while some Pokémon have exclusive moves in a certain stage, for example Chimchar has Slack Off and Nasty Plot while its evolutionary forms do not learn those moves.

Question of the Day

What's been your favorite Battle Facility so far?​

They are Battle Hall, Battle Arcade, Battle Castle and Battle Arena. They are all unique in their own ways with the latter two being the most special!

Question of the Day

Are there any Pokemon you wish had better stats and/or were better competitively?​

Of course I do, there are in fact a lot of them. Like Steelix, Ariados, Venomoth, Wigglytuff, Delcatty, Skuntank and so on!

Question of the Day

What's the weakest Pokemon you've used in a playthrough?​

Pachirisu in Sinnoh based games, or at least I think it was weak! It was actually one of the most handy member, I was astonished when it took down Cynthia's Garchomp! ;)

Question of the Day

What's the best thing you've ever gotten from a trade?​

Some unexpected shinies when I was helping a fellow PC member! (: A shiny Miltank and a shiny Bellspout. But nothing from Wonder Trades or the GTS.

Question of the Day

Have you ever done RNG abuse, or considered getting into it?

I've heard of it and I wanted to do it, but it sounds complicated so I already gave up before I made an actual attempt! :(

Question of the Day

If you had to go through a game with only a single Pokemon of your choice, which would you choose?

(I'm sure most people will pick their favorites, but you might also want to take strength into account since it'll have to be able to carry you through the entire game!)

Easily the Mudkip line OR the Piplup for their decent offensive stat and good defensive stats. (:

Question of the Day

What's the luckiest legendary catch you've ever made? (e.g. ever caught a legendary in a basic Pokeball, for example?)

I've caught a Palkia with a Premiere Ball during one of my playthroughs! Ironically, I failed to catch my first ever Palkia in my Japanese Pearl, hahaha!

Question of the Day

Do you have any Pokemon gaming new years resolutions for 2016? (for example, finally completing the Pokedex? Playing that one game you've been planning to play for some time? Doing a Let's Play on youtube for the first time? etc?)

To be real honest, I have no resolutions in real life, let alone ones for Pokémon. However, I've been wanting to play BW again and hopefully that happens soon!

Back