• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question on PBR Wifi...

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Ok, right, I go on wifi with my trainercard Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon, and when I enter a competition it says 'The pokemon you have entered cannot fight in this battle' or something. Why not? What's wrong? Are they UBERS (and what the heck are they anyway)? Can somebody answer please!

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    you cannot use ubers on wi-fi. most legendaries are ubers. some,(like deoxys,) are not ubers, and can be used

wow_wow

PKM Trader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    uber are very powerful Pokemon that is not fair if you use them on battle online
    In meta-game they are include:
    Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
    Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus
    And the one and only non-legendary: Wobbuffet (maybe it's will be available in PBR)
    There are some arguement about Celebi, Jirachi though :D
    If you win other trainer by Ubers, it's a shame , don't proud of it =))

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    how come i c ppl battling with groundon kyogre raquaza and stuff online all the time?

Back