• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question on transferring Pokémon to PBR.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    What cable do you need to buy to send Pokémon over to Pokémon Battle Revolution? I was planning to get it again, and didn't want to sell it like last time because it was completely useless without the cable. (And I wantt o pummel my friend in 3D.)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    A cable! Oh yeah, I know one! You need a cable that only a hobo gives you after eating 10 Wii Consoles under one hour and dancing nude under a Hurricane storm with 42 bras hanging from you...

There is no cable, Google before you ask, silly >:(

Attachments

• Question on transferring Pokémon to PBR.
      1googleit.jpg
      55 KB · Views: 17

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    AHH
    MUST... WRITE... REPETITIVE... SENTENCES. x.x

Thank you for your. Uh. Help. :3

Years
  • Yes you do not need a cable it is wireless through your ds to wii and i think the cable is also used for XD as well

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • i have actually tested this. yes, hacked pokemon for the most part can battle, however for wi-fi i'm not sure.... i was given a darkrai once, and it wasn't able to battle on wi-fi..

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • You don't need a cable.

Hacks work in normal battle but not on Wi-Fi, it says something about these Pokemon can not be entered or are not eligable.

Back