• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EOT

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Hello, On My PMD2 Im about to graduate the guild. I know I cant evolve yet but how far do you have to go through the game to evolve, cuz I really want to!:disappoin

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • Wow, you have to recruit both?! I only have MD1 and you just have to progress in the game until one day you go to Whishcash and there is a big crack that causes evolution then you can go in dungeons alone and if you go in the hole alone in a good level and enough experience you evolve.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Yeah..

Wow, you have to recruit both?! I only have MD1 and you just have to progress in the game until one day you go to Whishcash and there is a big crack that causes evolution then you can go in dungeons alone and if you go in the hole alone in a good level and enough experience you evolve.

Yeah, I know, I have PMD1 and caught that, since I got PMD2 Ive been patiantly waiting for evolution, cuz I got Piplup as a starter, cuz I wanted Empoleon, but I dont really like playing as piplup..

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Here's EXACTLY what you need to do to evolve. I'm trying to keep it spoiler-free, but beware, there are some spoilers.
    Evolution Guide:
    1) Complete the First Story (Ch. 1 - Ch. 20)
    2) Graduate from the Guild - BOSS: Wigglytuff & Co.
    3) Wait a few days, then talk to Mr. Mime by the Kecleon shop. - New Dungeon: Blizzard Island
    4) Rescue Scizor from the dungeon that Mr. Mime tells you about - BOSS: Froslass
    5) Wait a few days, then talk to Sunflora in the bottom of the guild. - New Dungeon: Surrounded Sea
    6) Collect the Mystery Egg from the bottom of the dungeon that Sunflora tells you about.
    7) Wait a few days, then complete Miracle Sea - BOSS: Gyrados
    8) Wait a few days, then go to the bottom floor of the guild - New Dungeon: Aegis Cave
    9) Complete Aegis Cave - BOSSES (Not all at once, in order): Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigigas + 4 Bronzong + 4 Hitmonlee *
    10) Wait a few days, and Bidoof will come running to you telling you that there is trouble. New Dungeon - Mt. Travail
    11) Complete Mt. Travail - New Dungeon: The Nightmare **
    12) Complete The Nightmare **
    13) Wait a few days, and visit Lapras. - New Dungeon: Spacial Rift ***
    14) Complete Spacial Rift *** BOSS: Palkia - New Dungeon: Dark Crater
    15) Complete Dark Crater **** BOSS (All at same time): Darkrai, Arbok, Mismagius, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Magcargo, Aggron
    16) Recruit Manaphy
    17) Wait a few days, and you will unlock Marine Resort. You don't have to complete it.

Any time after Chapter 20, you must recruit Dialga.
    Any time after beating Darkrai, you must recruit Palkia.
    Any time after beating Darkrai, you may speak to Cresselia outside of your base to recruit her.

* - Against Regigigas & Co. you team up with a Lopunny, a Medicham, and a Gardevoir. It doesn't matter if they die.
    ** - After completing this dungeon, you may not revisit it.
    *** - On first visit, you may not leave. You still have access to a Storage/Save Kangaskhan rock.
    **** - You team up with a Lv. 47 Cresselia. If she dies, you lose.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    I've done it myself and it works, although there is a downside - after you get Marine Reosort, that's basically the end of the game. No more cutscenes whatsoever. Although it is fun to mess with the Kecleons. I would evolve fully, but I'm staying as Grovyle for sentimental reasons.

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    He pretty much got it all, except all you have to do is have beat Darkrai and recruited Dialga and Palkia then return to Luminous Spring to evolve, you don't have to get Marine Resort or have Manaphy come back.

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    In MD1? Just beat the storymode and do a few missions (I think, forgot exactly about this part) then just go see Whiscash and there should be a place you can go, but you have to go alone. Then you can evolve.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Yes you have to have that dungeon Manaphy tells you about. I tried evolving w/o it and it didn't work. I had Palkia and Dialga too.

Back