• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: ...what a welcome! (Concerning the Shoddy Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    I quote Voltaire:"I do not agree with what you are trying to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it!"

Beware the power of memory. It fails me on occasion so this may be slightly off. But that's aside the point. :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • It's nice that you care about PC, but once again, you can't equate PC to the Shoddy server. Furthermore, you don't come on it at all. "Nattering" about things you don't have any understanding of is pointless.

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Meh, prattling on about this is quite entertaining. Go on, go on. Maybe if we keep it up we'll make the news. XD

Anyways, opinions are opinions, the part about shoddy he's critisizing is the forum feature, so technically he does know something of it. This is a forum after all.

Meh, look at us all, squabbling over nothing. Therefore, this topic is win.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • That Kairyu guy is a bad mod. I don't even know why he is one.

Also, Pachy, why the hell are you commenting on this? Have you ever even logged onto shoddy? Thats what I thought. It says we have a 'strange sense of humour'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back