• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Renji Abarai

Lieutenant of Squad 6
Years
  • Could you make it so that in the currently Active users, there is another section to show online users who we've added as friends?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I thought we did. XD When you look at the active users, the users' names will have a plus sign on it.
    Like: US1, US2+, US3, US4, US5+.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Also, you can just look at the list of your friends in your profile and see who's online from that.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • On the who's online list, a friend has a '+' next to them. Then in your profile, you have your Friend's tab which also shows whether they are online.

So no, we don't really need another 'who's online' for just friends. I think we have enough ways to show whether your friends are on or not.

EDIT: Beat by a mile. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Of course it might seem easier. However as Audy said, that's just overkill when we already have plenty of ways. :O Take the couple seconds to go to your profile and look at your friend's list or go to the quick links.

Just check your friend's tab or the + on the main who's online. Really not much more to say to this. It's just not really necessary, Renji.

Last edited:
    Back