• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm desperate.

Last Night, I was battling with my friend(HG), all of a sudden, my DS' charge ran out.
    So my friend switched of his DS too. Next morning, I opened my DS, switched it on, Selected Heartgold,(I use an R4) It went all the way uptil the screen which says New Game mystery gift and stuff. So I clicked on the biggest box, which shows your profile, which resumes your game. When I click it, A Black screen appears and doesn't stop. Please help me!?

EDIT:- Oh yeah, before the black screen thing, I used my DS once, my character walked 5 steps and it hung. After that I switched it on again, and black screen. :(

Last edited:

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Maybe the r4 needs update, or put it in ur computer, cut the game, then paste in the comp. Find the game if you have a backup in ur comp and copy the game and paste in ur r4. Remember, copy and paste the game(.nds), not the savedata (.sav). Do it at ur own risk, anyway it wont be worst and sorry bout black screen[/SIZE]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This is an emulation problems, not a game problem I'm afraid. :( Try asking in the Emulation forum instead.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back