• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen questions

MediocreKen

Started with blue version
Years
  • ok there are somethings in pokemon i dont understand (i mean in the game).

for example, right outside of the town were you can breed your pokemon (the day care center, bottom were miltank is) there is this hole in the ground called the hollow tower, what is it? does it have a purpose or am i just crazy.

anyway, the other thing i wanted to know was wall the legends you can get in the game with events, i know
    dialga, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia (sweet pokemon) but is there any other legends you can get in the game?

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • for example, right outside of the town were you can breed your pokemon (the day care center, bottom were miltank is) there is this hole in the ground called the hollow tower, what is it? does it have a purpose or am i just crazy.

Edit: i thought you were talking about something else.
    Yeah, after talking to 32 people in the underground, you go there, and spiritomb is waiting.

anyway, the other thing i wanted to know was wall the legends you can get in the game with events, i know
    dialga, palkia, heatran, regigigas, giratina, cresselia (sweet pokemon) but is there any other legends you can get in the game?
    Azelf, Uxie, and Mespirit.

Also, Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus are available in game, but only with hacks.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • the hollow tower is where you fight spiritomb after you have talked to 32 people underground. the lost tower is where you get cleanse tag and strength.
    you can get Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf in the game too.

Back