• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Qui?n puede hablar espa?ol?

Do you speak Spanish?

• Yes

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • A little

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Greed said:
    Durr. To see how many people can actually speak another language other than boring english :p Isn't it obvious?
    私は日本語を話せる。つは一度スペインのクラスを取った従って私は多くを理解できる。
    (translation) I can speak some Japanese. But I have also taken a Spanish course.
    私はスペイン語をしかし憎む。

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I know quiet a bit of spanish :P. Not enough to talk only in it, i am getting to sentences :P. My dad is teaching me, so, in about a month or two, i MIGHT be able to, :P

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I speak a little Spanish. But in my opinion it's only enough to be considered baby talk. ^^' That is very true. I can barely speak simple sentences. I used to try and teach myself after one of my teachers taught me some but I stopped after a while and never started again. I'll finish learning it someday though. :P

Edit: snetences Maybe I should try to learn English again too. -_-

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Yo si hablo espa?ol y que!? TIENES UN PROBLEMA!!!? XD. Solo bromeaba... aun as?... si puedo hablar el espa?ol prefectamente ya que soy mexicano... aun asi.... esto es algo... sin rumbo... esto deber?a ir en Other Chat si quieren hablar en espa?ol con otros pero... nah... XD.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Si, donde esta biblio teca?

WTF did I say. XD

Well, I know a little sorta. I'm taking French though. I more hispanic than French.

>> Someone tell me what I said. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I took Spanish class in 7th and 8th grade...so I know a little bit about the language. XD Though after speaking no more than one sentence of it to Jorge on MSN...he said I'd be better off just sticking to english. XD; So that alone should tell you how wonderfully fluent I am with the language. XD

~Kelsey

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Dwang! you said "where's the library?" if you didn't know... and... FIESTA!!! PI?ATA!!! FIESTAS PATRIAS aqu? en M?xico por si no sab?an ((Party! pi?ata! Patriotic holidays here in Mexico if you didn't know)).

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Yay! People are interested in teh pwnzorz language. Hahahaha! No me puede entender! Por que tu eres un idiota y no puede entender mi idioma! Aye...quiero un taco ahora..XD

Yez, Power to teh spanish speaking Dominicano. Quiqueyano para siempre!! Wootah! XD XD XD..I'm bored now..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    Dwang! you said "where's the library?" if you didn't know... and... FIESTA!!! PI?ATA!!! FIESTAS PATRIAS aqu? en M?xico por si no sab?an ((Party! pi?ata! Patriotic holidays here in Mexico if you didn't know)).

The Pinata is something you smack right?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I've taken Spanish in school since 7th grade... so I'd say I'm pretty decent at it. For the most part, I can understand it fairly fluently if it's spoken to me, same goes for Italian, but it might take me a while to generate a response.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    Dude did you just call me "Dwang"? XD

Pinatas rock...I hit one so hard that it broke in half though. >> XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Mostachon said:
    DUDE!, Yo soy una verga para hablar espa?ol, and I'm an english master too, so translations...anytime..cuando usted quiera se?orita!

AMIGO, NUNCA DIGAS LA PALABRA "VERGA" PORQUE TE PUEDEN VOTAR.

Anyway, Yeah, I'm gonna buy a pinata just to see if I can break it.

Back