• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick and easy Pokemon Trainer Cards!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    Quick and easy Pokemon cards...=]
    I just learnt how to make them so now i will make them for people who want them =)just fill in the details below and i'll get on it right away!!!

(order them please)
    Pokemon1:
    Pokemon2:
    Pokemon3:
    Pokemon4:
    Pokemon5:
    Pokemon6:
    Pokemon that will be next to the trainer(optional):

Triner Sprite:

Trainer card template:

Set Of Badges:

To find a trainer sprite, card template and Set of badges please choose from the following site..https://www.neopets.com/~cotton_candy_clouds ...for trainer card templates please tell me which column it is in (either the 1st or 2nd)and how many templates down it is...for trainer sprite tell me what row it is on an what number it is (e.g. for the twins- Row 6 #3) And for set of badges just tell me which 1 you want either 1, 2 or 3!! thankyou for your co-operation =]if tyou want a shiny just put shiny in brackets next to the pokemons name..
    here is an example of something i made earlier:

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Pokemon1:

Pokemon2:

Pokemon3:

Pokemon4:

Pokemon5:

Pokemon6:

Pokemon that will be next to the trainer(optional):

Trainer Sprite: 2nd row 2nd trainer

Trainer card template: 1st side 7th one down

Set Of Badges: 3rd set please

Years
    You need to have at least 3 examples of your trainer cards in your post when you're making a thread here. And aside from that, the templates on that homepage have NO originality in layout and design. Please, next time you attempt to show Trainer Cards perhaps try showing something more original...? :/

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back