• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2018
    Looking to battle the best...

^ ^ ^
    Look at the title...
    I would like to battle the best here....
    Ive been wanting to find a place like this so lets battle....
    1636-2212-0378
    Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Does anyone still play Gen IV? Looking for a good HGSS Battle Partner. Mostly RU/NU. Mixed Tiers is fine, too. PM those FC's, times ( Timezone, too. )

DankRabbit

SleepLate
    Years
  • Multi/Tag Battle

To start things of iam chespin i was looking for people
    to have a tag battle with. u may ask why did i choose
    tag battles simply because i think battles are funner with
    more friends and u can work as one to pull off great combinations.
    be it with Pokemon or moves all u have to do is find a partner and competition.
    right now me and everyone else is open so choose wisely.

srinator

my name on showdown is srinator :) i play ubers and ou ... i want to test out my new team against really good players :) add me here as a friend if u want

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Just recently picked up Gen 5, namely Black 2.. Looking for some NU or UU battles. Friend code, times, rules, etc. will be provided upon PM.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    gen 5: game pokemon black 2(my game)
    hello, looking for a single battle partner to help test out my new team. please no ubers or banned pokes and all standard rules apply, if interest pm

my fc is 0777-2216-4481

xander9

pkmn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2015
    gen IV

looking for people to battle and become friends with in soul silver, any gen IV games are fine.
    pm to battle

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Gen V - 1593-5621-4928

3 on 3 - Flat, Legit, No Legends

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Looking for a Gen V wi-fi battle don't really mind what rules etc just someone to play against who has more brains then the AI my FC is 3311 5537 5041 PM me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Yay for Friday! End of my work week, start of my battle weekend! Anyone interested in Gen IV/V Battles, send me a PM w/ time zone and tier.

Years
  • Hello PC land. I'm looking for not one, not two, not three, not four... You get the point, friendly battles.
    UU/OU Battles
    Standard
    LVL; 100
    No legendaries
    Anyways that is all I hope to hear from a few of y'all.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Looking for 3 or 4 battles today. Got a few team ideas I'd like to throw around. Anyway up for the lulz feel free to send me a message. Any tier aside from Ubers welcomed.

dsda12

Bleep
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2013
    Hello people i have been playing pokemon for awhile byt havent had the urge to make a team till recently so if someone would like to battle me so i can test my team message me or whatever and ill battle you :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Looks like today I'm gonna have some Pokémon battles here. Who here wants to be my first opponent for today? I'm using my Pokémon Black 2.

Back