• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jan 20, 2016
I want to battle real trainers

I'm doing great in my Pokemon Omega Ruby game. I want to battle real trainers so my pokemon don't gain experience and go up a level. I only want battles where pokemon on both teams are set to the same level. I will not be using any legendary pokemon or any pokemon from Unova or Kalos. I'll only be using pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. I want my opponents to do the same please. Tell me the days and times you're available to battle. Post your name and friend code in my thread. So I can add you to my friend list.

Years
Looking for a 4v4 battle

my FC is in my signature

Team:
Furret
Honchkrow
Malamar
Empoleon
Infernape
Lopunny

You choose any other rules, as long as it's 4x4, suits my team, and all pokemon set to level 50.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 31, 2015
I'm doing great in my Pokemon Omega Ruby game. I want to battle real trainers so my pokemon don't gain experience and go up a level. I only want battles where pokemon on both teams are set to the same level. I will not be using any legendary pokemon or any pokemon from Unova or Kalos. I'll only be using pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. I want my opponents to do the same please. Tell me the days and times you're available to battle. Post your name and friend code in my thread. So I can add you to my friend list.

Honest battles without legendaries heads up, 4x4...
Otávio
FC:0447 8854 5976

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
Years
Hello PC Community. I am looking for some competitive OU tier battles or any other tier, actually based on discussion. I do not use uber tier pokes and I'd appreciate the same. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. I have OR

Years
Hey is anyone interested in a 3 vs 3 single battle in ORAS? No uber tier Pokemon levels set to 50
My FC is 2707-2977-2165
PM me if you are interested in battling

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Hello hello hello!!
I'm new here. I just want people for battles in 4TH GENERATION (D/P/PT/HG/SS) in the nintendo DS, just for fun. I just realized that it is possible to play those games (and 5th generation too) online like we used to do it with Nintendo WFC.

This is my friend code for 4th Generation.
3221 2258 9042

For more information, send me a PM.

PS. This is not illegal

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
i want to do a free for all, pm me, i need 3 people
x or oras

FC:0877-0918-6998
michael

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 6, 2016
Pokemon ORAS UU Battles

I am just about to finish my UU team for Pokemon ORAS and was wondering if anyone is up for any 6v6 matches? (Smogon Ruleset), I am a new Youtube Channel and strictly a Poketuber so our matches will be recorded and put on my youtube channel (No Microphone yet but im working on that)

If you dont want the matches recorded that is fine as its just general practice for me as i have not been in the competitive scene for long and it would just be great to make some fellow pokemon friends :)

If you are interested please Inbox me as i may overlook it in this topic :)

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
LooKing for an OU battle. If no one is on now, feel free to take me up on it any time you notice I'm on

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 6, 2016
Be okay with it recorded and put on my new YT channel :)? i will inbox you once i sorted it out

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2016
Looking for a double battle. ORAS Battle spot doubles rule set. Inbox me if intrested

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Hello everybody, does someone want to have a fight in OU with me? I'm free for almost the whole day.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2016
Looking for anyone who is ready for a 6vs6 singles or triples.
Rules:
-I won t use any legendary but you can use whatever you want exept doubled pokemons or items wich I m not using either.

PM me for details.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Any1 who wanna have a battle with the most beautiful team ever pm me <33
Edit: 6 vs 6 single battle

Silently Slow

An Okay Guy
Years
Battle anyone? I'm itching for one right now. Passerby battles are hit and miss and it's difficult to get a response sometimes. 6 v 6 single. Using UU mon, but you could bring OU if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back