• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Testing my Teaaaam^_^

Hi! I made a new team on Pokemon Heartgold, and I wanted to test it against some of the people on this forum! if you have Windows live messenger that would be easier, if not just post on this thread! my msn is [email protected]... kthxbai!

Testing my new team hg fc 0604 1099 8664

Last edited:
    Years
    Anyone want to have a 3 on 3 battle. My pokemon levels are 50-55. Lets try to battle around this area. Because I don't stand a chance against a level 90 pokemon battle. My fc is in the signature. Give me the time and date if you do want to battle. So we can meet. Also pm me your fc code.

My rules:

No hacks
    No legendary pokemon.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Looking for the usual Standard OU battle. Lv 100, singles. VM me.

Brockoli

The Trainer of 1,000 Truths
    Years
    Need Friend Codes

I just finished leveling my six main pokemon to lvl 100 and I'm looking for Friend Codes. Here are my rules for wi-fi battles.

6v6 Single Battle
    No Legendaries
    Open Level
    *If you don't have six pokemon that can stand up to level 100's or one or more of those Level 100's is Legendary, I'm willing to change it so all pokemon are auto set to level 100*

My Soul Silver Friend Code is 4083 0358 6028

P.S. PM me if you want to set up a battle

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
    Bored...got some time on my hands. Who wants to battle? Standard, OU, 6v6...

PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO DISCONNECT WHEN AND IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE!!! SUCK IT UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN...SERIOUSLY.

hahahaohyahhh

#GetOnMyLevel
    Years
    For any one who would be willing to battle me whenever I'm available-

Rules:

Lv.100 only

Standard Double or Single Battle (Double is preferred)

VM or PM me for my friend code and/or other necessary questions, comments.

Though I don't battle with any Legendaries, nor a Wobbuffet

EDIT: Also, Pokemon considered as an "Uber" (you can take a look on Smogon) are not allowed : Salamence, etc.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Looking for a standard 6v6 battle lvl 100 no legendary Pokemon, but I don't care if you bring them vm/pm me
    However, no Wobbufetts or wynauts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back