• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    So now that you can request Battle Frontier partners, I guess I'll be doing that now.

I'm requesting a Battle Frontier partner, who likes to mostly play the Tower/Arcade. I would like someone who has EV'd Pokemon and can use them well in conjunction with my Pokemon. I have plenty of Pokemon to use for myself.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    So now that you can request Battle Frontier partners, I guess I'll be doing that now.

I'm requesting a Battle Frontier partner, who likes to mostly play the Tower/Arcade. I would like someone who has EV'd Pokemon and can use them well in conjunction with my Pokemon. I have plenty of Pokemon to use for myself.

I wouldn't mind taking up this offer.

Most of my Pokemon are EV'd.

VM me if you want to know which Pokemon I could use.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    People, I'm new to wifi battling at the moment, so I don't mind what the rules are, team etc. All I need to tell you is that I'm away on holiday at the moment so I'm 3 hours in front (UK time), so anything from 3:00 pm uk time onwards will be fine
    Name: Alex
    FC: 1935 6773 0055

Years
    I'll be on most of the day, today being October 19th, 2010.

Still looking for battles.

OU, 6v6. PM if you're up to it.

Zach

3567 7572 8456

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Am looking for a normal battle tomorrow 3:30-4:30pm at UK time. I don't care what team you use, etc.
    Name: Alex
    FC: 1935 6773 0055

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Well if you are looking for a battle pm me

well i have decided that i want to do an ubers battle with someone anyone interested

Last edited:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Looking for standard OU, shoot us a message if your interested.. < Still looking

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back