• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Standard OU battle. Feel free to use legendaries as long as they're not Ubbers in the Smogon tiers. =)

0174-0531-2365 (Battles)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
    I'm looking for a battle by Standard Rules. I go by Smogon rules, so anyone who would like a battle, please VM/PM me. Thx a lot

I usually do event collecting, and this will be my first WiFi battle (read: I'm a noob, really)

(I allow Rotom formes or anything, as i said i go by Smogon rules. Just don't bring a Skymin in our battle :P)
    2063 5040 3381 thx a bunch

BlaqJester

Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    hey im conductin teams so im willin to battle anybody by any rules jus keep them simple ubers or no ubers i know what they are idc bout clauses pm me

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    I need a standard ou single battle

=============================
    Still looking for one of these

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Please somebody, anybody, I need a battle! Standard no ubers battle, 5v5 or less, you decide.

Battled aru-kun twice, won both times. Even though she/he quit both times they were very good matches, especially with her/his endeavour rattata which I easily walled with my substitute Gallade. It gave me a chance to swords dance up too!

Still looking for battles.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I think I might actually want to get a battle sometime later. Dunno, but just in case, I'll be on around 5:00 PM hopefully, so if someone else plans on being on then, plan for a battle as well. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back