• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
  • Νeed to fill my pal pad...if you can connect on wi-fi and have a friend code or more please pm (if i am online please post a visitor message)Thanks!

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Seeking a battle...Anything goes(1 legend max though >.>")

Just got PBR again for teh lulz...So if you wanna be first to chalenge me..PM me..

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    hey anyone to battle my legendaries if so send me a private message and friend code

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Looking to Test a New Party!

Looking to test a new party! 5 on 5, it's not finished yet.

Brong your best, I've prepared a devil of a first team, Only one member isn't ready, he just needs leveling and a salac berry....

So 5vs5, Please respond, I spent HOURS working on my grand revival.

P.S. Expect Hell. I chose my pokemonn from the best I had available. Only 1 uber used, simply because I didn't expec to use him on Wi-Fi, and he fit my theme well, too well. Orginally inteded to pulverise siblings. It worked (in revolution, and not at full strength), so I'm now trying stuff out here.

Friend Code: 0174 0058 5657

You get to set the date of battle.

PM me if interested.

JTBlaze

Bug Maniac and Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • 6Vs6 (downed to L:50) Double? (I don't have L:100's and I rarely train them beyond that level)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back