• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Can't connect to router with my DS
    So I'm looking for a Battle Revolution battle please (:
    --3 vs 3 Singles
    --No Ubers
    --No Legends
    --Any other Pokemon allowed

VM or PM me If interested

Years
  • looking 2 battle people on the wifi with percific pokemon

basicly if u have any legandarys such as mew, celebi, shaymin, darkrai and so on, also any of the starters from any generation, or any of their evolve forms, and also any second generation pokemon, i would verry much like 2 battle u, so plz request a battle with me, i would love 2 battle u, and i won't mind if u kick my ass, but plz use all pokemon, so i cna get them in my pokedex

Years
  • I WANT 2 BATTLE ON WIFI

i wanna battle, fight me with whateva, and if u can help me see pokemon 2 fill my national pokedex, thta would be an added bonus

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • Battle-o-Rama

Tell me what lvls. your pokemon are and I will use mine accordingly

most of my pokemon are lv.100 but I have a few around lv.50 and just saying now as far as I know none of my pokemon are cheated (I used AR once just to get the Member's Card-but my Darkrai (both) are non-cheated

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Taking a break from house work so looking for some battles. 6 versus 6 standard. No ubers/hacks.

DJ Surge-N

Can I get a Spinda?
    Years
  • Hi there, this is my first time doing this sort of thing but I want to try out this wi-fi thing. A standard 6v6 battle'll suffice.

If anyone's keen, PM me and maybe we can have a go? I've gotten far in my journey on platinum so having a battle with a real person somewhere in the world'll be surely interesting!

Years
  • hey how do i make a pokemon thread to show what i have to offer and what i want and if you are the first to help me i will give you a free pokemon with a special abilty,

well it took me forever but i found a shuckle with the ability wounder gaurd and ill clone it at the GTS and give you one once i go to my friends house or get a router because mine is broken, also looking for a sparing partner so if anyone wants to spar with me just let me know and ill get back to you and let you know if i have wireless yet!!=)

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
  • Face of with the Dark Lord himself...

HAHAHAHAHA just try to beat Destroyou... hahaha like you COULD!!! HAHAHA
    YES THESE BATTLES WILL BE UBER-ALLOWED

My FC is:1462 2071 7554

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Can't connect to router with my DS
    So I'm looking for a Battle Revolution battle please (: