• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Looking for a battle

I want to battle, just don't use more than two legendaries and all is well. XD

FC 3309 7196 3930

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I want to battle anything goes, just don't use more than two legendaries and all is well. XD

FC 3309 7196 3930

PM if you're up for it

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Looking for a Battle with someone who isn't yet in Kanto (like me).

Hello!

I am training to complete the last gym of Johoto, so I just want to get my pokemon some experiance...
    I haven't yet battled anyone over wi-fi though. But I am really quick at getting on, if anyone replies and wants to battle we will probably be battling within the next 5 minutes.

My friend code is shown below in my signature so please add me to your friend rooster. If you want to battle me state your friend code, around what level are your main pokemon at and where abouts in the game you are up to!

Thanks! Looking forward to kick-but :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • again looking for a battle,
    OU or UBER, please state.
    i just wanna test my new teams, please PM me,
    i should be on for a while, so please hurry :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back