• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big BadElecta

Im so ninja....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    I want to battle

My fc is 5027 8003 9310

My Teams levels are
    So you can expect what kind of range im looking for.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    Looking to test out my new team in a standard lv. 100 6 on 6 double battle. (OU, UU, NU, etc is fine)

Im online now and will be for a little while longer, so just Pm me with your trainer name and number and we can begin.

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
    Years
    Silver seeks opponents

I'm looking to battle with people, anyone that wants may request a battle with me and I will be more than happy to agree to it.

Right now I only have one team, but I am working on breeding and training a few more Pokes for Battle Usage, so bare with me for a while folks.

Also, I commentate battles from the VS recorder on youtube. If you wish to object to our battle being used in a video, please say so when you declare your challenge.

(I'll keep this updated so I know who I've battled and who I still need to battle.)
    Battle Requests:

Zelos Wilder

Ladys Man
    Years
    Looking for a battle i don't use Ubers never battled on Wi-Fi so just wanna test out my team, only have 5 pokemon at the moment. FC 0260 3619 6387 level 100 battle i'm on right now reply to this if you wanna play. On Soul Silver btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back