• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    i am looking for a quick battle 6v6
    VM if interested
    never battled throu this site before so i might lose :P

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • Looking for an ou single battle
    Still looking for one.

Also, if any people with action replay, pokesav, ect. would like to do an all-moves ou battle (no hacking abilities, stats. only moves) can do that with me. Standard rules still apply. (this is to test how the ou metagame would work if pokemon could learn any move.)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i guess everyone is afraid of my Dunsparce :P
    then again he did KO glitchcitys salamence in 1 ice beam XD

well if anyone wants to test Wur,s training just PM me, itll be 6on 1 and we will see how long Wurm lasts (level limit will be discussed in PM)

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • Still looking for one.

Also, if any people with action replay, pokesav, ect. would like to do an all-moves ou battle (no hacking abilities, stats. only moves) can do that with me. Standard rules still apply. (this is to test how the ou metagame would work if pokemon could learn any move.)
    Still looking for either of these.

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • I'm BORED!!! Anyone want to battle? I don't care what pokemon you use...I have some new ones I want to test out. Message me your FC if you want to battle. I will be using my SS FC.

Lux

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back