• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Standard battle 6 vs 6 anyone? I'm dying for a test match! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hello, fellow trainers! I'm a casual trainer looking to battle more competitively. Looking for anyone wanting to battle in a mixed tier setting or NU 6V6 singles. Standard clauses apply (OHKO, Evasion, Legit/Legal, Sleep, Species, Über.) Über clause does include Garchomp and Salamence. Send a message concerning what type of battle you want. FC is in signature.

I would just like to edit this post for anyone who stumbles upon it... My game was corrupted and I had to restart. =( Doesn't look like I will be doing any competitive battles for a while. However, if anyone is looking for a casual match I have a team up soon.

Last edited:

Midnight Moon~

Ninja Squirrel
    Years
  • Hey, I want to just have a casual battle. Everyone's so competitive, breeding perfect pokemon and ev training these ultimate lil creatures, I just want a casual battle. I will be using pokemon with a random EV spread, that were not bred to perfection, and I want an opponent who will do the same.

-No ubers.
    -6 vs 6 lvl 100 singles
    -standard clauses
    -No EV trained pokemon

PM me if you want to battle ^^;

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Anyone want to battle?

RULES

Ubers are allowed
    No EV trained Pokes
    No hacks
    No Arceus Shaymin Darkrai Jirachi Mew Mewtwo or Celebi

PM me!

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    looking for a good 6v6 battle. all standard clauses apply. perferable uu/nu. but i will accept an ou match. if interested. pm me

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • So I would be seeking someone who is willing to run the Battle Frontier with me. I'd be willing to run any of the facilities ('cept Hall). It would be nice if you had:
    - Basic knowledge of battling and/or have some EV trained Pokemon

PM/VM me if you would be keen on doing this with me.

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
  • I would like a battle ^^
    Any would do except Uber.

Preferably UU or NU.
    VM me, if you are interested. And, please be able to predict during battles.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    anybody interested in a standard single battle? I can do uu, ou, or uber. contact me if you want to battle and tell me your tier of choice.

StaticGrafix

Expert Bug-type Trainer
    Years
  • competitive or casual PBR battles

i'm new here and looking to make new friends and what better way than a battle?

unfortunately i cant battle some one on the ds cause my wireless isn't WEP... so if anyone would like to have some fun on the wii with me please pm me i'll be checking regularly within the next two hours for a reply.

i look forward to it. thanks guys. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back