• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm looking for an OU battle in heart gold. Pm me with the date and time and the coast that you are on. If you're on the east coast I'll be home after 11:00 a.m. eastern time. Because I have class at 9:30 a.m. in the morning. Most of my team is around 60 something. My fc is with the one that has the electivwire in it.

nm legend

Years
    hey somebody out there battle me .....im soon to be one of the greats but at this very moment im only able to battle with my regular team in HG that i use to play the game so if you have a competetive team (6 evd pokes) you mite just wanna wait for a better challenge.........my only rules--------- no legendaries and no two same pokemon

oh flat battle i guess ......VM ME NOW
    is anyone out there!!......only one thing ...maybe its guna take a lil longer for me to be great ...but you can surely help me get there.....haha

Cyclonechisto

The HEARTZ Clan leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Need a Battle Frontier partner?

i use Blissey, Espeon and Garchomp. and i know how to use them well. PM me when ready :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    Would anyone like to do an OU battle? my friend code is 5155 0478 4279, PM ur friend code and we can get started..

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    vm me for 6 on 6 ou battles no ubers

or somthing i wanted to try for a long time 3 in 3 lv 50 battle just like the battle tower uk short and sweet and fun so vm me

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    Looking for OU battles, send us a mes if your interested :)

Edit: Heart-gold and soul silver, not black or white..

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Looking for a 6v6 casual battle, no legendaries.
    PM with your info if you want to battle. My info is in signature, add me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back